Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
This is your chance to start your career with the ABF Freight Team!
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, hard-working, energetic city and over-the-road driver for our Denver, CO service center.
As a driver for ABF you will be responsible for:
• Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center.
• Loading and unloading of trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures as a dock worker.
You must have:
• A minimum of 1 year tractor/trailer experience. If you have less than 1 year experience, you may be eligible for training.
• Class A CDL
We require you to:
• Be at least 21 years old.
• Have a Class A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and HAZMAT endorsements are required.
• Have a stable work record and strong work ethic.
• Have safe driving records (MVR as well as previous employers).
• Pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
Some of our benefits include:
• Health and welfare benefits with no employee paid premiums.
• 5 days of sick leave each January 1st. With the amount of personal days, sick leave, and paid holidays, an employee may qualify for up to 3 weeks of paid days off without using vacation.
• Life insurance
• A company-provided pension plan at no expense to you.
• A profit sharing program with option to purchase company stock through a stock purchase plan.
Wages are Teamster Union Scale which are greater than most other carriers! City drivers also receive overtime pay after 8 hours/day.
Our drivers play a vital role in maintaining strong customer relationships. ABF Freight drivers use up-to-date technology to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. We recognize the importance of our drivers and that's why our turnover rate is so low. Apply to become a driver today!
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.